you how your information is protected, collected and used, which may
be updated by ALL In Learning from time to time. ALL In Learning will
provide notice of materially significant changes to this privacy
policy by posting notice on ALL In Learning websites.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We do not share your information with third parties for marketing
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs
with other sites.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes
("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs). We
use “cookies” for session state persistence.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password
- The site uses session persistence via “cookie” for
authentication. Press logout to logout or the session will expire
automatically after one hour. Sessions are tied to a single
- ALL In Learning does not knowingly collect any information from
persons under the age of 13. If ALL In Learning learns that a posting
is by a person under the age of 13, ALL In Learning will remove that
- ALL In Learning, or people who post on ALL In Learning, may
provide links to third party websites, which may have different
privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control
over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and
encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every
2. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as
sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user
accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for
- ALL In Learning does not store credit card information. Credit
card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we
endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during
transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback
or comments, post it on our site, or if you contact us directly.
Please do not post any personal information on ALL In Learning
website forums or sites that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page
served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs
help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the ALL
In Learning site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All content postings are stored in our database, even after
"deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a
secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we
cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of ALL In Learning
postings by search engines and other sites
- Search engines and other sites not affiliated with ALL In
Learning - including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com -
archive or otherwise make available ALL In Learning public content.
5. Circumstances in which ALL In Learning may
- ALL In Learning may disclose information about its users if
required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such
disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court
orders, or other legal process.
- ALL In Learning may also disclose information about its users to
law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that
respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the
rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal
safety of ALL In Learning, its users or the general public.
6. International Users
- By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you
acknowledge and agree that due to the ability to access ALL In
Learning websites internationally we may use the data collected in
the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this
policy or in our other communications with you, including the
transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In
addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers
located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you
consent to the transfer of such data.
7. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)—United States
- ALL In Learning complies with COPPA. We do not knowingly collect personal information from a child under 13 unless and until a school has authorized us to collect such information
through the provision of services on the school’s behalf. Consistent with COPPA, we rely on the school to provide appropriate consent and authorization for a student under
13 to use our services and for ALL In Learning to collect personal information from each student. We use and process Student Data for the purpose of providing the educational services
to the school and do not collect or retain Student Data for longer than is necessary to provide the services. We provide the school the opportunity to review and delete the
personal information collected from their students, and we work with schools to provide parents the same level of access, upon request.
8. Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)—United States
FERPA to protect personal information from students' educational records. We collect, receive and
use student personal information as a “School Official” that performs an outsourced institutional
function, subject to the direction and control of the school. We agree to work with each school to jointly
ensure compliance with the FERPA regulations to protect the confidentiality of educational records, provide
parents and eligible students the opportunity to access and review such records, and limit further disclosure
of personal information only as necessary to support the school's educational purposes.